HELP! Free or lowcost dental care and dentures in MO for someone with Medicaid & SSI because they are disabled?
Help! My fiance is on Missouri Medicaid (Mo HealthNet) and SSI. He needs quite a few very painful teeth extracted and some fixed, if they can be saved. He will also need partial or maybe full dentures. We live kind of between Columbia and Kansas City. We can travel to Columbia, Jefferson City, or Kansas City. We are both on disability with epilepsy (seizures) and he really, really needs dental work. He is in so much pain.
PLEASE, please, if you have any information on how he can be helped either write it below or email me.
We need free or very, very low cost dental care and dentures for him.
Thank you so much!!!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- free dentures in missouri
- free dentures for disabled
- free dentures missouri
- low income dental plans for dentures in missouri
- low income denture help missouri
- low income dental help for dentures mo
- free dentures Kansas city area
- missouri low cost dentistry
- free dentures portland
- how to get free dentures in missouri